Over the years we have noticed that the virtual bank accounts are trending quite a lot among the commoners because it has made it easy for them to make online purchases without using their real credit cards. Virtual bank accounts are not only safe but also versatile and easy to use which is why many people are attracted to it.
When it comes to regular purchases people tend to use PayPal whereas when we talk about gaming purchases you will hear everyone talking about the steam wallet. So today we will be looking at the steam wallet in detail and how you can add money to your steam wallet effortlessly.
Get Free Steam Wallet Codes Online Legally
Steam is a gift from Value Corporation to all those gamers out there. It is an application or software you may call it as well that allows you to download and play PC games. You might have heard of some of the most popular games such as Portal, Left for dead and so on.
Steam is like a platform where you can find all the Value Corporation games. You can easily purchase them and download them without having to go through any hassle. There are a number of different games available on Steam that you can enjoy.
What a Steam Wallet?
Almost all the best games out there come with in-game currency and in-game stores. The in-game currency is always limited in the games and you have to purchase it using real money in order to enhance the gameplay and make your game much more fun and exciting.
Since most gamers are underage and do not have their own credit cards and parents often resist giving their credit card details on gaming websites thus Steam has made it easy for such gamers by launching a virtual steam wallet.
A steam wallet is like a virtual bank account that you can use to pay for your stuff online. You can purchase steam games and even pay for the in-game purchases using your steam wallet.
If you are a fan of video games and are a sucker for topping them as well then you most certainly need to get yourself a steam wallet so that you can effortlessly make online purchases.
You can add your money from your credit card to your steam wallet and then make gaming purchases using the steam money so that you don’t have to put in your credit card details on unsecured websites.
Making gaming purchases on the internet has never been easy but with a steam wallet, there are no security issues. Plus the good thing is that you can also get your hands on steam wallet gift cards so you won’t even have to beg your parents for their credit card details every time you need to make a purchase.
Ways to add money to your Steam Wallet
Adding money to your Steam Wallet is quite easy. You can easily transfer money using your credit cards or you can redeem the gift vouchers. The only thing that you need to decide is the device that you will be using and the method that you will be used for adding money to your Steam Wallet.
Using Steam website
One of the easiest ways to add money to your Steam Wallet is to use the Steam website. You will have to access the website using your computer or laptop. Simply go to the official website and simply log in to add credit to your wallet.
Using Steam program
Steam Wallet has a Steam desktop application called Steam. You can download it on your computer to redeem your gift codes easily in your Steam Wallet. Simply launch the program and add in your details. Now go to the +Add Funds option and type in the codes to redeem the gift cards. Once you are done the credit will be added to your account. Also, Get Simple 5 Ways to Earn Free PSN Codes.
Using Steam mobile app
Steam has also launched an application for your smartphone in order to make things easy for you. Launch the application. Go to the Steam store and add in your account details to log in. Now go to the Add Funds option and enter the code to redeem it in your account. Just like that, the credit will be added to your Steam Wallet.
Step by Step Process to Add Money to Your Steam Wallet
Most of the new Steam users are unsure about how to add credit to their steam wallet. So in order to assist them with their troubles we have come up with a step by step process that will help you add the credit your steam wallet. Simply follow the steps below and you will be able to add money for online purchases in your steam wallet within minutes.
- Firstly you will need to open your Steam Wallet.
- Once you launch your wallet, your account name will appear on the top right corner of the window.
- Simply click your account name and a window will open up.
- It will show you the complete history of the purchases that you have made online using your steam wallet.
- Now you will notice a +Add Funds option at the top right corner of the page.
- Once you hit the option, the page will ask you to choose the amount that you want to add to your account. You
- can type in the exact amount of you can choose from the pre-defined options provided to you on the screen.
- Select the amount or type in on your own and hit the ‘Add Funds’ button.
- Now add in your billing details in the space provided. You can choose from the different payment methods available.
- Choose any one of the options. If you choose credit cards then you will have to add in your information and confirm the payment.
- In case you choose PayPal, you will be taken to the PayPal login page where you will have to log in to your
- PayPal account and accept all the terms and conditions of the payment.
- Once you are done following all the steps above, your credit will be added to your Steam Wallet and you can use it now to make online purchases.